Mortgage Loan Processor - US-REMOTE
- Englewood, CO
100% REMOTE POSITION
Who We Are:
PulteGroup: A Fortune 500 company has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We "Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!" PulteGroup is a home builder interested in economic, environmental and social sustainability practices. The homes we build inspire "homeowners for life" with repeat business common from both the homeowners and realtors. PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by closing volume.
Pulte Mortgage: Because we are a wholly owned subsidiary of PulteGroup we are never at a loss for business and can spend our time developing our employees instead of beating the streets. We are a financially stable partner you can trust with over 40 years in mortgage banking. We have seen it all and are stronger than ever! Named by National Mortgage News as of the "2020 Best Mortgage Companies to Work for", we are fueled by the desire to work hard, play hard, make a difference, do good things for our communities, and have fun doing it. We are a curious group and constantly strive to find new ways to help our customers achieve financial fitness through home ownership. We focus on a total rewards package with high base salaries, competitive monthly incentives, stellar, top level benefits, a fully vested 401k match, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Pulte Cares: We are dedicated to serving the community through volunteer days, charitable contributions, employee designated charitable contribution matching program, the Opens Doors Foundation, and Built to Honor program.
Centralized in Denver, Colorado, we are a mortgage banker that values customer service, exceptional training, employee development, and continuous improvement. We are committed to running our business with integrity by always choosing the right way over the easiest way. We are dedicated to improving the lives of our customers, our employees, and PulteGroup.
Primarily responsible for performing functions relative to the processing, underwriting, and closing of residential mortgages.
- This is a 100% remote-work / work from home position.
- Some travel for training may be necessary and required.
- Process and prepare purchase mortgage loans (FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA) under various loan programs in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Obtain and review all documents thoroughly against loan conditions before submitting loan files to the Underwriting department.
- Will provide consistent communication and coordination with loan originators, buyers, escrow agents and the homebuilder through the loan process.
Without Direct Reports
- Delegates work according to employee's abilities and skills.
- Provides input to employee's performance evaluations.
- Assists in the identification of internal and external training opportunities.
- Provides continuous coaching with regard to functional and leadership standards (technical skills and behaviors).
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: N/A
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 1-2 years.
- Must have prior Mortgage Loan Processing experience.
- Prior homebuilder experience desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer services skills.
- Solid understanding of federal and state regulatory requirements.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be proficient with MS Office.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte's core purposes.
Back to top