Mortgage Loan Consultant
Who We Are :
PulteGroup: A Fortune 500 company, has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We "Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!" PulteGroup is a home builder interested in economic, environmental and social sustainability practices. The homes we build inspire "homeowners for life" with repeat business common from both the homeowners and realtors. PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by closing volume.
Pulte Mortgage : Because we are a wholly-owned subsidiary of PulteGroup we are never at a loss for business and can spend our time developing our employees instead of beating the streets. We are a financially stable partner you can trust with over 40 years in mortgage banking. We have seen it all and are stronger than ever! Named as one of Colorado's "Best Place to Work", we are fueled by the desire to work hard, play hard, make a difference, do good things for our communities, and have fun doing it. We are a curious group and constantly strive to find new ways to help our customers achieve financial fitness through home ownership. We focus on a total rewards package with high base salaries, competitive monthly incentives, stellar, top level benefits, a fully vested 401k match, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Pulte Cares : We are dedicated to serving the community through volunteer days, charitable contributions, employee designated charitable contribution matching program, the Opens Doors Foundation, and Built to Honor program.
Centralized in the Denver, Colorado, we are a mortgage banker that values customer service, exceptional training, employee development, and continuous improvement. We are committed to running our business with integrity by always choosing the right way over the easiest way. We are dedicated to improving the lives of our customers, our employees, and PulteGroup.
Mortgage Loan Consultant
Primary responsibility for performing sales and production functions related to meeting the financing needs of loan applicants through consideration of all available product options within prescribed performance standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (in order of importance):
- Executes in accordance with the published Pulte process model re: communication standards, cycle times, partnering with Pulte Homes and other PMC departments.• Assists customers in the selection of loan product and securing loan approval.
- Reviews rate lock parameters with customers and provides rate information.
- Prepares and distributes all Federal and State disclosures for product selected
- Assists in the development of alternative scenarios to ensure loan approval.
- Develops benefit statements to assist in the delivery of counter-offers, rate negotiations and product explanations.
- Responds to all customer inquiries to ensure extraordinary customer service.
- National and State mortgage licenses preferred. Multi-state licensing will be required.
- Reviews files for compliance and quality.
- Contributes through independent work at the individual level.
- Does not directly supervise.
- Contacts business partners.
- Minimum 1-2 years of prior Loan Origination or Consulting experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Experience with bond products and USDA loans preferred.
• Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte's core purposes.
Back to top