Mortgage Loan Consultant
Who We Are:
PulteGroup: A Fortune 500 company, has been providing the American Dream of homeownershipto families for more than 60 years. We “Build Consumer Inspired Homes andCommunities to Make Lives Better!” PulteGroup is a home builder interested ineconomic, environmental and social sustainability practices. The homes we buildinspire “homeowners for life” with repeat business common from both thehomeowners and realtors. PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 marketsthroughout the country and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by closingvolume.
Pulte Mortgage: Because we are a wholly-ownedsubsidiary of PulteGroup we are never at a loss for business and can spend ourtime developing our employees instead of beating the streets. We are afinancially stable partner you can trust with over 40 years in mortgagebanking. We have seen it all and are stronger than ever! Named as one ofColorado’s “Best Place to Work” in 2015, we are fueled by the desire to workhard, play hard, make a difference, do good things for our communities, andhave fun doing it. We are a curious group and constantly strive to findnew ways to help our customers achieve financial fitness through homeownership. We focus on a total rewards package with high base salaries,competitive monthly incentives, stellar, top level benefits, a fully vested401k match, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Pulte Cares: We are dedicated to servingthe community through volunteer days, charitable contributions, employeedesignated charitable contribution matching program, the Opens DoorsFoundation, and Built to Honor program.
Centralizedin the Denver, Colorado, we are a mortgage banker that values customer service,exceptional training, employee development, and continuous improvement. We arecommitted to running our business with integrity by always choosing the rightway over the easiest way. We are dedicated to improving the lives of ourcustomers, our employees, and PulteGroup.
Mortgage Loan Consultant
Primaryresponsibility for performing sales and production functions related to meetingthe financing needs of loan applicants through consideration of all availableproduct options within prescribed performance standards.
DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES (in order of importance):
- Executesin accordance with the published Pulte process model re: communicationstandards, cycle times, partnering with Pulte Homes and other PMC departments.· Assistscustomers in the selection of loan product and securing loan approval.
- Reviewsrate lock parameters with customers and provides rate information.
- Preparesand distributes all Federal and State disclosures for product selected
- Assists in the development of alternativescenarios to ensure loan approval.
- Developsbenefit statements to assist in the delivery of counter-offers, ratenegotiations and product explanations.
- Respondsto all customer inquiries to ensure extraordinary customer service.
- Nationaland State mortgage licenses preferred. Multi-state licensing will be required.
- Reviewsfiles for compliance and quality.
- Contributesthrough independent work at the individual level.
- Does notdirectly supervise.
- Contactsbusiness partners.
- Minimum 1-2years of prior Loan Origination or Consulting experience preferred.
- Excellentoral and written communication skills, strong computer proficiency in MicrosoftOffice programs.
- Must havestrong attention to detail
- Experiencewith bond products and USDA loans preferred.
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte’s core purposes.
Back to top