Mortgage Loan Closing Supervisor
- Englewood, CO
Who We Are:
PulteGroup: A Fortune 500 company has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We "Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!" PulteGroup is a home builder interested in economic, environmental and social sustainability practices. The homes we build inspire "homeowners for life" with repeat business common from both the homeowners and realtors. PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by closing volume.
Pulte Mortgage: Because we are a wholly owned subsidiary of PulteGroup we are never at a loss for business and can spend our time developing our employees instead of beating the streets. We are a financially stable partner you can trust with over 40 years in mortgage banking. We have seen it all and are stronger than ever! Named by National Mortgage News as of the "2020 Best Mortgage Companies to Work for", we are fueled by the desire to work hard, play hard, make a difference, do good things for our communities, and have fun doing it. We are a curious group and constantly strive to find new ways to help our customers achieve financial fitness through home ownership. We focus on a total rewards package with high base salaries, competitive monthly incentives, stellar, top level benefits, a fully vested 401k match, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Pulte Cares: We are dedicated to serving the community through volunteer days, charitable contributions, employee designated charitable contribution matching program, the Opens Doors Foundation, and Built to Honor program.
Centralized in Denver, Colorado, we are a mortgage banker that values customer service, exceptional training, employee development, and continuous improvement. We are committed to running our business with integrity by always choosing the right way over the easiest way. We are dedicated to improving the lives of our customers, our employees, and PulteGroup.
Job Summary: Partner with VP of Closing and other departments to oversee production and quality. Will assist Closers to enhanced skills and attain departmental goals. Will ensure that the Loan Closing Department meets all accuracy and completeness of loan funding requirements and their timely delivery to Title/Closing Agents and Attorneys.
- Accountable for driving and maintaining Closing Team business results, including but not limited to loan completeness and fee accuracy, compliance, and quality, timely extraction, and ELF closure.
- Partner with Post Closing and QC on loan quality and exception mitigation.
- Assist Closers with process and technology questions.
- Work with Title partners to enhance productivity and customer service.
- Provide leadership and develop staff.
- Partner with other Operations teams preparing customers to close.
- Participate on projects and new initiatives.
- Produce as needed to stay on top of changes and processes.
- Partner with VP of Closing on maintaining appropriate staffing levels to meet department needs
- Utilize recruiting and selection tools/processes to build organizational talent
- Partner with VP of Closing to evaluate employee performance
- Manage all new-hire Closers and approves their release to full production
With Direct Reports
- Ensures appropriate staffing to meet department needs
- Utilizes recruiting and selection tools/processes to build organizational talent
- Delegates work according to employee's abilities and skills
- Evaluates employee's performance and plans for compensation actions in accordance with that performance
- Provides developmental opportunities through identification of internal and external training opportunities
- Creates opportunities for employee growth
- Provides continuous coaching with regard to functional and leadership standards (technical skills and behaviors)
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Related Functional Experience: Closer experience/knowledge required
- Time in position: Minimum of 5 years at a Closer position
- Demonstrated successful leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain production and quality goals.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to partner with other department to get companywide results
- Accurate and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte's core purposes.
Back to top