Mortgage Loan Closer
PulteGroup: A Fortune 500 company has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We "Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!" PulteGroup is a home builder interested in economic, environmental and social sustainability practices. The homes we build inspire "homeowners for life" with repeat business common from both the homeowners and realtors. PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by closing volume.
Pulte Mortgage: Because we are a wholly-owned subsidiary of PulteGroup we are never at a loss for business and can spend our time developing our employees instead of beating the streets. We are a financially stable partner you can trust with over 40 years in mortgage banking. We have seen it all and are stronger than ever! Named by National Mortgage News as of the "2020 Best Mortgage Companies to Work for", we are fueled by the desire to work hard, play hard, make a difference, do good things for our communities, and have fun doing it. We are a curious group and constantly strive to find new ways to help our customers achieve financial fitness through home ownership. We focus on a total rewards package with high base salaries, competitive monthly incentives, stellar, top level benefits, a fully vested 401k match, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Pulte Cares: We are dedicated to serving the community through volunteer days, charitable contributions, employee designated charitable contribution matching program, the Opens Doors Foundation, and Built to Honor program.
Mortgage Loan Closer
Facilitates closing of approved mortgage loans and delivery of closed loan packages to investors for secondary market purchase.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports and participates in a Team Approach to Customer Satisfaction through Closing Accuracy, Speed, and Partnership with all participants in the Mortgage Process.
- Prepares loan documents for signature. Verifies accuracy of loan file, i.e., interest rate, property, sales price, loan amount, vesting.
- Verifies lock confirmation for not only interest rates, but also lock expirations.
- Completes all fee provider names, payer, and placement associated with the loan.
- Interfaces with title companies to make decisions on acceptability of Vesting, taxes, endorsements, and investor requirements.
- Verifies funding docs, as needed, for accuracy of signatures and investor requirements.
- Generates fundings to title companies.
Coordinates cash flow related to loan fundings with accounting department and lender, as needed.
- Corrects errors found Post-Close.
- Minimum High Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to details
- Desire to work in a fast-paced role
- New home closing experience preferred
- Leadership/management skills desired
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte's core purposes.
Back to top