Primarily responsible for precontract and preapproval advisory conversations with potential homebuyers. Builder sales training and support, mortgage loan backlog management, marketing efforts and relationship management across all stake holders. Non-origination role; however, will support loans that have already been originated through centralized mortgage operations center. Business and production relationship manager and liaison to Mortgage Operations team. Flexible working arrangement - in mortgage and sales offices and remote. Flexible working arrangement - in mortgage and sales offices and remote
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet with buyer prospects to provide financial guidance, expertise and preapproval services
- Sell the value of Pulte Mortgage to potential buyers requiring financing; setting expectations for application and documentation.
- Relationship building and training with PulteGroup sales consultants
- Develop partnership with centralized operations teammates
- Provide accurate loan backlog status visibility during weekly builder meetings; assist in progress of loans through pipeline to ensure on-time construction starts and closings.
- Contribute to branch performance as measured by however not limited to Capture/Pull through rate, Customer Service, Compliance, Helping to Sell More Homes, Financials, etc.
- Support customer service efforts
- Ownership of Professional development
- Salary offered plus an annual bonus structure. No cold calling and not a commissioned-based position.
- Candidate should be open to flexible scheduling options and have the ability to adapt to change as needed
- This position consists of a 5-day workweek that requires occasional weekend and/or evening hours
- This position will require driving to sales communities across the Division on a rotational basis
- It is required that the candidate selected for this position be capable of acquiring a NMLS license
- Minimum 3-5 years previous related experience in mortgage lending preferred, but not required
- 1 - 2 years successful sales and/or business development background
- Extensive training and company career growth offered
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with strong computer proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Must be self-motivated to set and achieve sales goals
- Must have excellent customer service communication and presentation skills
- Incumbent must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities and possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must possess strong math aptitude
This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of all skills, duties, or responsibilities associated with the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job, or to require that other or different tasks be performed, should circumstances change (i.e., changes in personnel, workload, or technological developments).
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
This position is subject to the CFPB Loan Originator Compensation Rule
*This is not a fully remote position. The role requires some in-office and travel to Pulte communities.
All offers of employment are contingent upon clear results of a comprehensive pre-hire background check including credit, criminal, education and employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will provide a reasonable accommodation to a qualified applicant with a disability that will enable the individual to have an equal opportunity to participate in the application process and to be considered for a job.
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte's core purposes.
This Organization Participates in e-Verify
This position is subject to the CFPB Loan Originator Compensation Rule.