Mortgage Financing Advisor
JOB TITLE:Mortgage Financing Advisor/Production Manager
Primarily responsible for developing and implementing strategic businessinitiatives for PMC, supporting the Builder, Mortgage Operations in Denver andour Buyers and following all state and regulatory requirements.
DUTIESAND RESPONSIBILITIES (in order of importance)
- Havingavailability to meet with customers in order to provide financial expertise
- Workingwith Buyers and the Sales Team in order to “capture” as many mortgage-Sales aspossible in order to give the Builder predictability and visibility into theirbacklog
- PulteHomes sales training and building strong relationships
- Backlogperformance as measured by closing homes on time & providing extraordinaryCustomer Service
- Branchoperations performance as measure by howevernot limited to Capture, Customer Service, Compliance, Helping to Sell MoreHomes, etc.
- Minimum3 – 5 years previous related experience in mortgage lending preferred
- 3-5years successful sales and/or business development background
- Excellentoral and written communication skills along with strong computer proficiencywith Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- PreviousMortgage experience is highly recommended
- Musthave high energy and be self-motivated to set and achieve sales goals
- Musthave excellent customer service and presentation skills
- Incumbentmust have the ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Mustpossess excellent time management skills
- Musthave the ability to manage multiple priorities and possess strong analyticaland problem solving skills
- Mustpossess strong math aptitude
- Candidateshould be open to flexible scheduling options and have the ability to adapt tochange as needed
- Thisposition consists of a 5 day workweek that does often involve weekendhours
- Thismay include the ability to work additional hours or an alternative shift inorder to meet business needs and essential functions of the job
- Thisposition will require extensive driving to neighborhoods across the Division
- Somemanagement experience preferred, but not required
- Itis required that the candidate selected for this position be capable ofacquiring a license for the state of Florida, as well as pass a background check
- This position is subject to the CFPB Loan Origination Compensation Rule.
Thisis not intended to be an exhaustive listing of all skills, duties, orresponsibilities associated with the job. Management reserves the right torevise the job, or to require that other or different tasks be performed,should circumstances change (i.e., changes in personnel, workload, ortechnological developments).
- Knowledgeof computer software including Microsoft Office programs, training and developmentand Customer Service
- Abilityto write and communicate effectively, mentor and coach staff to reach setproduction standards, and conduct presentations with various levels ofemployees and management
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License because driving is an essential function of this position.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years previous related experience in mortgage lending.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of all skills, duties, or responsibilities associated with the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job, or to require that other or different tasks be performed, should circumstances change (i.e., changes in personnel, workload, or technological developments).
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte’s core purposes.
Back to top