Mortgage Financing Advisor
- Alpharetta, GA
Who We Are:
PulteGroup: A Fortune 500 company has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We "Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!" PulteGroup is a home builder interested in economic, environmental, and social sustainability practices. The homes we build inspire "homeowners for life" with repeat business common from both the homeowners and realtors. PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by closing volume.
Pulte Mortgage: Because we are a wholly owned subsidiary of PulteGroup we are never at a loss for business and can spend our time developing our employees instead of beating the streets. We are a financially stable partner you can trust with over 40 years in mortgage banking. We have seen it all and are stronger than ever! Named by National Mortgage News as of the "2020 Best Mortgage Companies to Work for", we are fueled by the desire to work hard, play hard, make a difference, do good things for our communities, and have fun doing it. We are a curious group and constantly strive to find new ways to help our customers achieve financial fitness through home ownership. We focus on a total rewards package with competitive compensation, stellar, top level benefits, a fully vested 401k match, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Pulte Cares: We are dedicated to serving the community through volunteer days, charitable contributions, employee designated charitable contribution matching program, the Opens Doors Foundation, and Built to Honor program.
Centralized in Denver, Colorado, we are a mortgage banker that values customer service, exceptional training, employee development, and continuous improvement. We are committed to running our business with integrity by always choosing the right way over the easiest way. We are dedicated to improving the lives of our customers, our employees, and PulteGroup.
Primarily responsible for developing and implementing strategic business initiatives for Pulte Mortgage, supporting the Builder, supporting Mortgage Operations team in Denver, supporting Buyers and following all state and regulatory requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Having availability to meet with customers in order to provide mortgage financing expertise
- Working with Buyers and the Sales Team in order to "capture" as many mortgage sales as possible in order to give the Builder predictability and visibility into their backlog
- Pulte Homes sales training and building strong relationships
- Backlog performance as measured by closing homes on time & providing extraordinary Customer Service
- Branch operations performance as measured by however not limited to Capture, Customer Service, Compliance, Helping to Sell More Homes, etc.
- Professional development
- Minimum 2- 5 years previous related experience in mortgage lending preferred
- 2-5 years successful sales and/or business development background
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with strong computer proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Previous Mortgage experience is highly recommended
- Must have high energy and be self-motivated to set and achieve sales goals
- Must have excellent customer service and presentation skills
- Incumbent must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities and possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must possess strong math aptitude
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
- Candidate should be open to flexible scheduling options and have the ability to adapt to change as needed
- This position consists of a 5 day workweek that does often involve weekend and evening hours
- This may include the ability to work additional hours or an alternative shift in order to meet business needs and essential functions of the job
- This position will require extensive driving to neighborhoods across the Division
- Some management experience preferred, but not required
- It is required that the candidate selected for this position be capable of acquiring a license of Georgia as well as pass a background check
- This position is subject to the CFPB Loan Originator Compensation Rule.
This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of all skills, duties, or responsibilities associated with the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job, or to require that other or different tasks be performed, should circumstances change (i.e., changes in personnel, workload, or technological developments).
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
- Knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Office programs, training and development, and Customer Service.
- Ability to write and communicate effectively, mentor and coach staff to reach set production standards, and conduct presentations with various levels of employees and management
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte's core purposes.
Back to top