Mortgage Financing Advisor
Mortgage Financing Advisor - position will be based out of Alpharetta, but will be responsible for the South Atlanta territory, specifically Griffin and the Peachtree City areas.
Primarily responsible for developing and implementing strategic business initiatives for Pulte Mortgage, supporting the Builder, supporting Denver, supporting Buyers and following all state and regulatory requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (in order of importance)
- Meets with customers in order to provide mortgage financing expertise
- Works with Buyers and the Sales Team in order to "capture" as many mortgage Sales as possible in order to give the Builder predictability and visibility into their backlog
- Pulte Homes sales training and building strong relationships
- Backlog performance as measured by closing homes on time & providing extraordinary Customer Service
- Branch operations performance as measured by however not limited to Capture, Customer Service, Compliance, Helping to Sell More Homes, etc.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years previous related experience in mortgage lending preferred
- 3-5 years successful sales and/or business development background
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with strong computer proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Previous Mortgage experience is highly recommended
- Must have high energy and be self-motivated to set and achieve sales goals
- Must have excellent customer service and presentation skills
- Incumbent must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities and possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must possess strong math aptitude
- Candidate should be open to flexible scheduling options and have the ability to adapt to change as needed
- This position consists of a 5 day workweek that does often involve weekend hours
- This may include the ability to work additional hours or an alternative shift in order to meet business needs and essential functions of the job
- This position will require extensive driving to neighborhoods across the Division
- Some management experience preferred, but not required
- It is required that the candidate selected for this position be capable of acquiring a license for the state of Georgia, as well as pass a background check
This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of all skills, duties, or responsibilities associated with the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job, or to require that other or different tasks be performed, should circumstances change (i.e., changes in personnel, workload, or technological developments).
Knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Office programs, training and development and Customer Service
Ability to write and communicate effectively, mentor and coach staff to reach set production standards, and conduct presentations with various levels of employees and management
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
- Knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Office programs, training and development, and Customer Service.
- Ability to write and communicate effectively, mentor and coach staff to reach set production standards, and conduct presentations with various levels of employees and management.
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte's core purposes.
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top