Mortgage Branch Manager
Job Title: Mortgage Branch Manager
A successful career in the homebuilding industry requires a solid understanding of real estate finance. As the national leader in home mortgage lending for more than 40 years, Pulte Mortgage (PMLLC) will provide the right candidate with a proven system of training, including ongoing coaching and mentoring throughout one's career.
The qualified candidate provides Mortgage leadership by generating an effective mortgage strategy, and by working directly with the Homebuilder to achieve targeted goals for the Division.
- Drive all training for sales professionals on the benefits of utilizing PMLLC, including: expanded consumer affordability tools, online application processes, and post-application resources on customer status.
- Partner with builder to develop marketing strategies utilizing financing to drive sales traffic and increase signup pace
- Proactively pursue and secure signups for PMLLC at point-of-sale
- Actively participate with builder in Homebuyer and/or Realtor events designed to generate community interest
- Achieve standards for customer service set in conjunction with local homebuilding management
- Attend community and leadership meetings as a member of the Division's Operating team
- Partner with Operations Center to effectively manage the integrity of the Division's backlog, and communicate with Division Sales Management team
- Ensure subdivision approval and maintain status.
- Budget and perform to branch financial requirements
- Secure required licensure in the state of Texas
Contributes through hiring and guiding direct reports at the branch/division level. Has full business partner authority.
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
- Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years previous related experience in mortgage lending.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte's core purposes.
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top