Mortgage Branch Coordinator - Houston, TX (Pulte Mortgage)
- Houston, TX
Who We Are:
PulteGroup: A Fortune 500 company has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We "Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!" PulteGroup is a home builder interested in economic, environmental and social sustainability practices. The homes we build inspire "homeowners for life" with repeat business common from both the homeowners and realtors. PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by closing volume.
Pulte Mortgage: Because we are a wholly owned subsidiary of PulteGroup we are never at a loss for business and can spend our time developing our employees instead of beating the streets. We are a financially stable partner you can trust with over 40 years in mortgage banking. We have seen it all and are stronger than ever! Named by National Mortgage News as of the "2020 Best Mortgage Companies to Work for", we are fueled by the desire to work hard, play hard, make a difference, do good things for our communities, and have fun doing it. We are a curious group and constantly strive to find new ways to help our customers achieve financial fitness through home ownership. We focus on a total rewards package with competitive compensation, stellar, top level benefits, a fully vested 401k match, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Pulte Cares: We are dedicated to serving the community through volunteer days, charitable contributions, employee designated charitable contribution matching program, the Opens Doors Foundation, and Built to Honor program.
Centralized in Denver, Colorado, we are a mortgage banker that values customer service, exceptional training, employee development, and continuous improvement. We are committed to running our business with integrity by always choosing the right way over the easiest way. We are dedicated to improving the lives of our customers, our employees, and PulteGroup.
Coordinates information flows and oversees loan-level activities and administrative processes associated with the mortgage lending function for the branch and its subdivisions. The Branch Coordinator is the "Quarterback" through which all Field inquiries flow.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate visibility into loan status for builder partners and title operations.
- Provide all required and requested information and documents to Operations partners upon request.
- Communicate effectively with Operations partners to manage backlog for multiple branches within the Area, ensuring loans track along the homebuilding process appropriately.
- Manage and maintain data integrity for closing dates and closing methods.
- Complete all month-end reporting for branch and builder partners and complete any ad-hoc reports upon request.
- Assist Branch Mortgage Finance Advisors when needed with administrative tasks.
- Maintain all branch matrices and Subdivision setups.
- Maintain all branch MICE( Move In Cost Analysis) and HAT tools.
- Manage Condominium Project Approval processes, as needed.
- Complete and issue weekly rate guide to builder Sales Team.
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
KEY SKILLS NEEDED:
- Must be able to build relationships with business partners quickly, and then leverage those relationships to achieve key performance objectives.
- Must be able to communicate actionable and valuable information to various dependent parties at different levels of the organization in a clear, effective, and professional manner.
- Must be able to manage multiple competing priorities at the same time and make sound business judgments about shifting those priorities.
- Must be very detail-oriented and have a passion for data accuracy and integrity.
- Must be very proficient at Excel, specifically having experience with: Multiple linked sheets, managing large quantities of data, medium-complexity formulas, filtering and sorting data, pivot tables, professional report outputs, and routine troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Fluency in both English and Spanish is preferred.
All offers of employment are contingent upon clear results of a comprehensive pre-hire background check including credit, criminal, education and employment.
We offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package. For details, please visit the Employee Benefits tab on our main careers page at www.pultegroup.com/careersite.
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte's core purposes.
Back to top