Mortgage Branch Coordinator
A successful career in the homebuilding industry requires a solid understanding of real estate finance. As the national leader in home mortgage lending for more than 30 years, Pulte Mortgage will provide you with a proven system of training, which includes ongoing coaching and mentoring throughout your career.
Coordinates information flows, and oversees loan-level activities and administrative processes associated with the mortgage lending function for the branch and its subdivisions. The Branch Coordinator is the "Quarterback" through which all Field inquiries flow.
Summary of Key Duties:
- Communicate visibility into loan status for builder partners and title operations.
- Provide all required and requested information and documents to Operations partners upon request.
- Communicate effectively with Operations partners to manage backlog for multiple branches within the Area, ensuring loans track along the homebuilding process appropriately.
- Manage and maintain data integrity for closing dates and closing methods.
- Complete all month-end reporting for branch and builder partners, and complete any ad-hoc reports upon request.
- Assist Branch Mortgage Finance Advisors when needed with administrative tasks.
- Maintain all branch matrices and Subdivision setups.
- Maintain all branch MICE and HAT tools.
- Manage Condominium Project Approval processes, as needed.
- Complete and issue weekly rate guide to builder Sales Team.
Key Skills Needed:
- Must be able to build relationships with business partners quickly, and then leverage those relationships to achieve key performance objectives.
- Must be able to communicate actionable and valuable information to various dependent parties at different levels of the organization in a clear, effective, and professional manner.
- Must be able to manage multiple competing priorities at the same time and make sound business judgments about shifting those priorities.
- Must be very detail-oriented and have a passion for data accuracy and integrity.
- Must be very proficient at Excel, specifically having experience with: Multiple linked sheets, managing large quantities of data, medium-complexity formulas, filtering and sorting data, pivot tables, professional report outputs, and routine troubleshooting and problem solving
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Mortgage Originators license preferred, but not required.
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte's core purposes.
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top