Mkt Intelligence Analyst-HOME
PulteGroup operates in 50 markets across the country and has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. With a portfolio of brands serving consumers at all stages of life, PulteGroup strives to "Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better." Our success is attributed to our great people. We seek out goal-oriented professionals who are creators, leaders, and pioneers.
To enable our vision to "Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better," by providing strategic market insight and guidance to the organization.
The Real Estate Market Intelligence Analyst will be a member of PulteGroup's National Market Intelligence team and report to the Manager of Market Intelligence. The Analyst will sit in PulteGroup's Home Office based in Atlanta, GA. Travel is estimated at 10% with a role expectation of relocation within approximately 18-24 months. Upon relocation, the Analyst will join one of PulteGroup's market operating teams where they will develop a deep understanding of market conditions to guide short-term decision-making and long-term strategy.
Role Outcome Expectations:
The Analyst will be expected to consistently deliver upon the following critical outcomes:
- Realistic strategies are able to be developed, altered and/or executed, as a direct result of the insight provided by the Real Estate Market Analyst.
- Excel at detailed, accurate analyses without losing sight of overall business objectives. Pragmatic and operationally minded; is able to cut through complexity.
- Produce clear and concise analyses including data visualizations, PowerPoint presentations, and reporting.
- Build relationships based on trust and credibility with key teammates; Analyst's recommendations and judgements are value-add and executable.
- Upon relocation to a market office, provide a consistent, current and accurate read on competitors, market demographics, pricing, consumer groups, and economic forecasts to guide strategy.
First Year Critical Outcomes:
- Build an understanding of Market Intelligence data sets, their contents and interaction, and how data sets can be leveraged toward the residential real estate market. (First 30 Days); Autonomous utilization of Market Intelligence resources in order to recognize anomalies, make sound recommendations, and accurately manipulate data. (First 60 days).
- Identification of key decision makers, influencers, and critical resources both internally and externally (First 30 Days); Developed interaction with these key resources to a level that enables consistent, impactful, and mutually beneficial communication surrounding business-related outcomes. (First 60 days).
- Fully speaks the "language" of Market Intelligence; understands and is able to think in the terminology; can have conversations with partners in this space and with appropriate business acumen (First 6 months).
Minimum Required Competencies:
- Data Literacy- Competence in finding, manipulating, managing, and interpreting data, including not just numbers but also text and images. Particularly literate in Excel.
- Self-Motivation – Ability to consistently achieve critical outcomes through individual initiative and drive; open to learning; coachable; embraces feedback; passion for personal growth.
- Flexibility– Appropriately adjusts behavior to adapt to changes to job and/or work environment; understands and accepts change; asks the right questions when unclear.
- Passion - Enjoys arriving at conclusions through data supported insights; likes to have direct impact to the business.
- Effective Communication – Ability to clearly articulate objectives, plans, and results; actively participates in discussions and gatherings with constructive and value-add perspectives.
- Composure/Professional Maturity - Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature; can handle stress; is not knocked off balance by the unexpected.
- Influence- Negotiates in a manner that results in positive business outcomes, while maintaining strong relations; can be consistently counted on to leverage the ability to influence others, at all levels in the organization, in a positive and constructive manner.
- Detail-Oriented/Accurate- Pays attention to the details; follows exact process steps as outlined; reviews materials to ensure they are accurate, clear, and concise; enjoys completing tasks from this perspective.
- Decision Quality-Makes good decisions based off a mixture of analysis, wisdom and judgment; solutions oriented; regularly sought out by others for suggestions and solutions.
- Strategic Thinking- Accurately anticipates trends and results; identifies potential barriers and bottlenecks; makes decisions with broader company vision in mind. s-oriented; regularly sought out by others for suggestions and solutions.
- Undergraduate Degree in business, real estate, or quantitative field with a GPA 3.5 or higher.
- 0 to 5 years of experience required in market analytics, real estate analytics, or quantitative analysis.
- Demonstrated success in a professional-level capacity; either permanent full-time or internship based.
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
President & CEO
The mission of our company is to provide consumer-inspired homes, and we do that all across the country. Pulte Mortgage provides safe and responsible financing for the borrowers who choose to buy the PulteGroup homes.
Back to top