Primary responsibility for assisting the VP in administrative duties and leading local management to effective data and consumer-driven decisions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(in order of importance):
- Provide consumer-driven marketing and product development through consumer research, local product knowledge, and competitive intelligence.
- Design research studies based on needed information. Conduct research and focus groups, analyze data, and develop reports and presentations as needed.
- Develop product marketing programs.
- Recommend product designs, color schemes, amenities, advertising programs, use of outside advertising agencies, and point-of-sales promotions. Coordinate all outside creative and media placement agencies.
- Gather demographic, consumer, and industry-related information necessary to prepare and maintain ongoing marketing strategies for the division.
- Assist in preparation of feasibility studies for new market opportunities and in the preparation of the annual marketing plan.
- Coordinate budgets and schedules for the marketing department and all active subdivisions.
- Approve and accept all sales contracts and addendums to sales contracts under direction of VP.
- Contributes through specific expertise at the department, location, or function level.
- May have supervisory responsibilities.
- Coordinates with and directs business partners.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent in related field with strong statistical/research orientation
- Minimum 5-7 years marketing and/or sales management experience
- Strong market research skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of success
- Ability to lead and motivate
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure
Back to top