Primary responsibility for assisting the VP in administrative duties and leading local management to effective data and consumer-driven decisions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(in order of importance):
- Provide consumer-driven marketing and product development through consumer research, local product knowledge, and competitive intelligence.
- Design research studies based on needed information. Conduct research and focus groups, analyze data, and develop reports and presentations as needed.
- Develop product marketing programs.
- Recommend product designs, color schemes, amenities, advertising programs, use of outside advertising agencies, and point-of-sales promotions. Coordinate all outside creative and media placement agencies.
- Gather demographic, consumer, and industry-related information necessary to prepare and maintain ongoing marketing strategies for the division.
- Assist in preparation of feasibility studies for new market opportunities and in the preparation of the annual marketing plan.
- Coordinate budgets and schedules for the marketing department and all active subdivisions.
- Approve and accept all sales contracts and addendums to sales contracts under direction of VP.
- Contributes through specific expertise at the department, location, or function level.
- May have supervisory responsibilities.
- Coordinates with and directs business partners.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent in related field with strong statistical/research orientation
- Minimum 5-7 years marketing and/or sales management experience
- Strong market research skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of success
- Ability to lead and motivate
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Operations Production Specialist
Ben oversees the loan pipeline, prioritizing in order to ensure that everything runs according to the schedule—and that all customer needs are met.
Back to top