We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for managing the activities of construction projects of considerable diversity and complexity. Work includes reviewing designs, plans, specifications and contract documents, resolving construction contract disputes, and rendering final inspection and approval of completed construction work.
- Obtain the necessary permits on construction projects
- Manage contracts and issuance of work orders on construction projects
- Manage daily job progress and ensure adherence to POS process
- Assist in development and monitoring of construction budgets
- Review architectural designs and plans complying with local, state and national building codes, life safety codes, ADA regulations, and zoning regulations.
- Provide final review and approval of all projects
- Manage quality control processes according to safety and SWPPP program and policies
- Manage customer and vendor relationships
- Collaborate with Purchasing, Resource Planning, Sales, Process Improvement/Warranty, and Land personnel to achieve primary responsibilities
(decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: Yes
- Direct Reports: Yes
- Indirect Reports: Yes
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES LEVEL:
MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK
- Ensures appropriate staffing to meet department needs
- Utilizes recruiting and selection tools/processes to build organizational talent
- Delegates work according to employee's abilities and skills
- Evaluates employee's performance and plans for compensation actions in accordance with that performance
- Provides developmental opportunities through identification of internal and external training opportunities
- Creates opportunities for employee growth
- Provides continuous coaching with regard to functional and leadership standards (technical skills and behaviors)
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 5 years Time in position:
- Minimum of 3 years at Field Manager level Most likely candidate:
- Construction Manager or Field Manager roles Construction experience
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top