Media Marketing Manager
We know that BUILDING HOMES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that, “Builds Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!” PulteGroup has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. Today, PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country. Pulte has been ranked the highest homebuilder in previous years on the Fortune 500 list. Our success is attributed to our great people. We seek out goal-oriented professionals who are creators, leaders and pioneers. If you are interested in being a part of the Pulte team, let’s talk about your career with Pulte Group!
Are you detail oriented, motivated and want to work for a consumer inspired home building company that is growing rapidly? Are you a strategic, numbers-driven thinker with the ability to draw conclusions, make recommendations, take charge and create a true partnership with the business? We are looking for an ambitious individual that has a thirst for absorbing new web technologies, managing projects and developing a long term career at the company. You will primarily responsible for working with the Senior Manager of Media Strategy and Planning to develop Pulte Group’s media connections plan. Shapes digital media strategy and plans, ensuring they accomplish business goals effectively and efficiently. Serves as co-driver for media agency interaction. Helps link media strategy to marketing strategy, acting as liaison between the two groups to ensure consistency and connection.
What are we looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or equivalent
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 5 years media experience
- Ability to lead change in a continuous improvement environment
- Media agency management experience
- Entrepreneurial thinker who can work in a dynamic culture.
- Has extensive experience with media planning/execution, especially in digital
- Challenges the status quo and usual ways to create disruptive processes that will lead to ideas that are innovative
- Thinks with scalability in mind so that media strategies/tactics can be used or adapted in different markets.
Back to top