Marketing Coordinator (FIELD)
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America’s top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people. At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let’s talk about your career with PulteGroup!
This position can be located in Carmel, IN or Louisville, KY
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the Manager Marketing Communications in executing the Division’s marketing communications plan and fulfilling local community marketing needs.
- Customize ad templates to meet local market needs, incorporating specific calls-to-action/offers.
- Coordinate and execute special events and neighborhood openings.
- Maintain accuracy of all Division’s community pages on brand websites and provide necessary creative assets (photos, video).
- Supply and customize, if necessary, community brochures and collateral.
- Provide community-level marketing point-of-sale materials such as displays, flyers and inserts.
- Order, install and ensure integrity of signage, flags, welcome mats, etc.
- Track and process invoices relating to marketing plan execution.
- Gather primary and secondary data, assist in data analysis and actively research communities, compile market information, and maintain extensive knowledge of the division’s projects.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year prior experience in a Marketing support role
- Exemplifies strong organizational skills and task oriented mindset
- Solid project management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively, prioritize, work well in high stress situations and under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team or independently when required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel. Knowledge of other database and design software a plus
Back to top