Marketing Communications Manager
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America’s top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let’s talk about your career with PulteGroup!
As a key collaborative partner of the Division leadership team, the Manager Marketing Communications is responsible for developing and executing a sound marketing communications plan to deliver a sufficient volume of qualified leads necessary to meet the Division’s net sign-up goals.
- Establish lead goals by brand & community to achieve Division net sign-up plan, given local conversion and cancellation rates.
- Develop marketing communications plan, including media mix, event cadence, and message/offer strategy.
- Collaborate with Division and Area leadership to secure annual marketing budget necessary to deliver the plan.
- Manage the budget on an on-going basis with formal quarterly updates detailing brand & community actual and projected investment.
- Plan, negotiate and place local media, as needed.
- Assess return on marketing investment using available tracking tools.
- Collaborate on an on-going basis with Division and Area leaders on status of marketing communications plan, results attainment, and calls-to-action/offers.
- Lead the process for new community set-ups and re-brands to ensure that the Division hits critical milestones, including target opening dates.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for the Division.
- Act as primary point-of-contact for the Retail Experience Group.
- Act as liaison with the Customer Acquisition Team (CAT).
- Collaborate with corporate communications team on local PR needs.
- Support the feasibility study process by providing input as needed.
- Identify key competitors and stay abreast of local marketing activity.
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES LEVEL:
With Direct Reports
- Ensures appropriate staffing to meet department needs
- Utilizes recruiting and selection tools/processes to build organizational talent Delegates work according to employee’s abilities and skills
- Evaluates employee’s performance and plans for compensation actions in accordance with that performance
- Provides developmental opportunities through identification of internal and external training opportunities
- Creates opportunities for employee growth
- Provides continuous coaching with regard to functional and leadership standards (technical skills and behaviors)
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications or equivalent
- Minimum 5-7 years related Marketing communications/planning experience
- Minimum of 6 months of leadership or management experience
- Proficient and experienced with advertising law
- Possess working knowledge of required PulteGroup marketing systems including Siebel, Eloqua, Adbuilder, MediaBin & CMS.
- Ability to shift between strategic initiatives and tactical responsibilities Understanding of and demonstrated skill at aligning marketing mix
- Experience establishing and managing to a budget
- Effective problem solving, data collection and analysis skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Team oriented with ability to establish credibility
- Awareness and understanding of strategic marketing analysis and feasibility studies
- Working knowledge of syndicated homebuilding studies (e.g., MetroStudy, Hanley Wood, John Burns, etc.)
- Experience with neighborhood performance enhancement tools (e.g., unadjusted and adjusted price graphs)
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Operations Production Specialist
Ben oversees the loan pipeline, prioritizing in order to ensure that everything runs according to the schedule—and that all customer needs are met.
Back to top