Market Intelligence Analyst
We know that BUILDING THE BEST HOMES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
PulteGroup has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We "Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!" Today, PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by volume. With a focus on driving return on invested capital, Pulte has also begun delivering top quartile operating performance versus homebuilding peers. Our success is attributed to our great people. We seek out goal-oriented professionals who are creators, leaders and pioneers. If you are interested in being a part of the Pulte team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
PulteGroup is seeking a Market Intelligence Analyst in Basking Ridge, New Jersey!
Responsible for developing a deep understanding of local market conditions to guide short-term decision-making and long-term strategy for the local market operating teams.
- Utilize rigorous, fact based, quantitative analysis to support recommendations. Ensure strategic and financial soundness and alignment for any recommendations.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to guide operational strategy.
- Assist in building consistently accurate databases and toolkits for Market Intelligence. Have a detailed understanding of the uses of these databases. Present and explain analytical contributions to business decisions at the Division level. Manage deal feasibility data collection.
- Assist in completion of the feasibilities: Manage feasy tasks, including conducting fieldwork, gathering data from the competitive database(s) and other secondary sources, and compiling/formatting information in the feasy format.
- Assist in completion of the annual Operational Strategic Plan (OSP). Understand the different sections of the OSP. Gather primary and secondary data, assist in data analysis, and contribute to production of the OSP presentation.
- Prioritize effectively across multiple projects/workstreams and efficiently use the organization's resources across departments.
- Understand PulteGroup concepts, especially Targeted Consumer Groups (TCGs) and how the needs and wants of the consumer relate to Division projects.
- Demonstrate understanding of the market and key submarkets.
Level: Mentor / Coach / Feedback
(Decision making, size of organization, budgetary, etc.)
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: None
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
(Degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
(Work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.)
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum 0-2 years of experience required in market intelligence, market analytics, or quantitative analysis.
- Ability to manage a wide range of responsibilities from complex problem solving and influencing peers and divisional leaders and contributing to the development of company best practices.
- Exhibit confidence with a consultative style, knowing how to present opinions constructively, knowing when to defer to others, and being able to influence without direct authority.
- Highly analytical and financially astute, with sound business judgment and creativity in both solving problems and devising potential solutions.
- Must be able to translate raw data into meaningful insights.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a direct, tactful style and good listening skills.
- Solid project management capabilities; comfort working under deadlines and producing key deliverables; high attention to detail.
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint capabilities and familiarity with reporting tools such as Tableau.
- Travel will vary based on projects and is estimated at 5%.
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top