Lead Lawson Solution Architect
PulteGroup, Inc. is looking to expand our team of talented Information Technology professionals. We have an excellent reputation as a great place to work with an open, collaborative culture. We are looking for a highly Lawson developer to join our team of skilled developers. You will be working in a fast paced environment as part of our development team and will collaborate with Architects, Oracle Database Administrator, Lawson System Administrator, Lawson Business and System Analysts. We would like for you to be a good developer with the desire to be even better. We will help you attain your goals with training, mentoring, and give you a chance to stretch and grow as a developer.
We believe success starts with having the right people — those who have the right attitude and aptitude. We seek out goal-oriented professionals who are creators, leaders and pioneers. We also value diversity in our workforce. By bringing together people with different backgrounds, thoughts and life experiences, we create a competitive advantage.
Do you have a strong desire to gain an in-depth understanding of other business functions as they relate to use of our Lawson software. Are you passionate about providing guidance and suggestions to business stakeholders on technical project activities that will have an impact on future technology and process enhancements? If you answered yes to the above questions, please read on! You will be working collaboratively as a member of the Lawson ERP Financial Application team to architect and develop solutions for business process, financial application customization and integration. Acts as a mentor to other developers and actively pursues financial application and development related skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Serves as the lead developer on Lawson interfaces, custom programs, bug fixes, and business process solutions.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for Lawson’s technical configuration, including but not limited to; database management, operating system, and all Infor Lawson environment and security components.
- Collaborates with other IT functional teams to ensure application integration stability during design, deployment and enhancement.
- Consults with management on financial application strategy.
- Advocates and facilitates continuous improvement efforts within the Lawson Team and the collective IT Department.
What are we looking for:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in software architecture and development
- Strong Lawson V10 environment and security experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to make independent decisions, when appropriate
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and problem solve
- Ability to adjust and conform to varying schedules
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Operations Production Specialist
Ben oversees the loan pipeline, prioritizing in order to ensure that everything runs according to the schedule—and that all customer needs are met.
Back to top