Land Project Mgr Entitlement (Orlando)
Primary responsibility for managing land projects through the entitlement process to achieve scheduled milestones for the recording of plats, obtaining development permits, and completing subdivision improvement and utility plans.
- Manage day-to-day activities of project due diligence, feasibility budgets and schedules, planning and entitlement, and budgeting activities. Support programs established by Area management team.
- Assign and manage due diligence projects for designated business unit or geographic area. Assess project risks and participate in establishing feasibility budgets and schedules for consulting and engineering development activities.
- Coordinate project management activities with Division VP and the Operations Team to facilitate timely project start-up.
- Manage HOA activities for assigned projects.
- Review Purchase Agreements for necessary entitlement deal points and monitor compliance with terms. Aid in coordination of joint development agreements or joint venture management responsibilities.
(decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Department
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: Yes
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: Yes
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES LEVEL:
MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK
- Ensures appropriate staffing to meet department needs
- Utilizes recruiting and selection tools/processes to build organizational talent
- Delegates work according to employee's abilities and skills
- Evaluates employee's performance and plans for compensation actions in accordance with that performance
- Provides developmental opportunities through identification of internal and external training opportunities
- Creates opportunities for employee growth
- Provides continuous coaching with regard to functional and leadership standards (technical skills and behaviors)
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum Associates Degree in Business Construction Management or equivalent
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 2 years
- Time in position: None
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top