Land Financial Analyst
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Primarily responsible for supporting land acquisition, entitlement or development activities.
- Assists Land and Finance teams to ensure appropriate documentation of all land entitlement and development expenditures and budgets
- Assists in the feasibility process by preparing feasibility summaries and financial models to support the Land and Finance teams
- Determine land values in the specific market by checking like property sales by means of public records, developers and other databases
- Organize and maintain land tracking spreadsheets and databases
- Participate and research entitlement activities in key municipalities
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES LEVEL:
MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK
Without Direct Reports
- Improve interdepartmental communication among the land development managers and land acquisition team to create accounting/financial/budget acumen
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Multiple (Land/Finance)
- Budgetary Responsibility: Yes
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business, Real Estate, Finance or Accounting (or equivalent in related field)
- Related Functional Experience : None
- Strong analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top