Land Financial Analyst
Primary responsibility for facilitating and assisting in land acquisitions functions including market research, detailed financial analysis, proposed project timelines and budgets.
- Complete detailed financials models to support the Land and Finance teams in analyzing future land opportunities.
- Assist in preparation of all initial Letters of Intent and deal structure
- Assist in Due Diligence of proposed land transactions by preparing appropriate project documentation, timelines, and cash flow analysis.
- Provide administrative support such as land searches, market research, graphs and maps in order to facilitate the identification of land opportunities.
- Maintain databases for all related market research.
- Collaborate with all departments to maintain databases associated with project pricing, costs, and financial assumptions and results.
- Assist with entitlement/zoning documentation.
- Collaborate with all departments to compile internal feasibility related documents and required submittals.
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Real Estate (or equivalent in related field)
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word and Excel.
- Expertise in data analysis and management.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience presenting in a business group setting
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
President & CEO
The mission of our company is to provide consumer-inspired homes, and we do that all across the country. Pulte Mortgage provides safe and responsible financing for the borrowers who choose to buy the PulteGroup homes.
Back to top