IT Provisioning Analyst
Description of Duties
Pulte Financial Services is seeking an IT Provisioning Analyst to join the team that is responsible for the provisioning and de-provisioning of access rights and entitlements for Pulte Financial Services systems. In this role, an analyst will provide contributions to the team on the development, maintenance and inspection of team procedures. Provisioning Analysts are responsible for provisioning and de-provisioning access, entitlements, installations, configurations and deployment of multiple technologies and hardware with an emphasis on mortgage application systems as requested through the ART Form process. They perform verification of proper authorization, execute audits, and adhere to all security policies and auditing requirements in addition to SQL table maintenance of current systems.
Specific activities which Provisioning Analysts lead or participate in include:
- Fulfilling user requests within defined Service Level Agreements
- Working with business teams and other IT areas to fulfill access requests
- Working with Internal Audit to provide documentation and materials needed to execute audits
- Creating, maintaining, and adhering to processes and procedures
- Assessing processes and procedures to provide process improvement recommendations and implementing those improvements as directed
- Monitoring key metrics for access provisioning to ensure the timely, high quality, cost-effective execution of services
- Interface between Business and IT in a highly collaborative environment
Specific Job Duties:
- System Account Provisioning - ADD's, Relocates, Terminates, Access and purchase requests.
- Hardware Inventory Control
- Database Management
- Nightly Operations - running nightly reports for all PFS back end systems, including month end support.
- Active Directory Administration
- Cisco IP Phone System - provisioning and deploying software and hardware configuration.
- Cisco UCCX - provisioning ACD lines for internal business phone queues.
- VPN/ Aruba VIA and RAP - Configuration of software and hardware.
Required Education, Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- 2-year IT degree or higher/or equivalent work experience in IT or Mortgage Banking
- Excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Troubleshooting, PC configuration and testing, remote user support tools and web browser software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be physically able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Experience working in a structured, process-driven environment
Previous experience in the Mortgage Banking industry.
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte's core purposes .
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top