IT Helpdesk Support Technician
Who We Are:
PulteGroup: A Fortune 500 company has been providing the American Dream of homeownership tofamilies for more than 60 years. We “Build Consumer Inspired Homes andCommunities to Make Lives Better!” PulteGroup is a home builder interested in economic,environmental and social sustainability practices. The homes we build inspire“homeowners for life” with repeat business common from both the homeowners andrealtors. PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout thecountry and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by closing volume.
Pulte Mortgage: Because we are a wholly-ownedsubsidiary of PulteGroup we are never at a loss for business and can spend ourtime developing our employees instead of beating the streets. We are a financiallystable partner you can trust with over 40 years in mortgage banking. We haveseen it all and are stronger than ever! Named as one of Colorado’s “Best Placeto Work” in 2015, we are fueled by the desire to work hard, play hard, make adifference, do good things for our communities, and have fun doing it. Weare a curious group and constantly strive to find new ways to help ourcustomers achieve financial fitness through home ownership. We focus on atotal rewards package with high base salaries, competitive monthly incentives,stellar, top level benefits, a fully vested 401k match, tuition reimbursementand much more!
Pulte Cares: We are dedicated to servingthe community through volunteer days, charitable contributions, employeedesignated charitable contribution matching program, the Opens DoorsFoundation, and Built to Honor program.
Centralizedin Denver, Colorado, we are a mortgage banker that values customer service,exceptional training, employee development, and continuous improvement. We arecommitted to running our business with integrity by always choosing the rightway over the easiest way. We are dedicated to improving the lives of ourcustomers, our employees, and PulteGroup.
The Application Support Analyst is responsible for the daily operationsof the Technical Assistance Center and the timely resolution of all problemcalls. Competentto work on your own and only requires some general direction for the balance ofthe activities. Thecandidate will beresponsible for the application support needs of the business as well asinstalling, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining Microsoft Windowsbased desktop and notebook computers, printers, mobile devices and otherassociated peripherals, including (but not limited to) removable media and A/Vequipment.
RequiredSkills/Specific Job Duties:
- Monitors and answers the TAC phone line and email. Work with users tosolve problems within service level objectives.
- Work with other support personnel to resolve problems not resolved atthe help desk level within service level objectives.
- Backup other positions within the department like Operations, computerhardware support and deployment.
- Train and learn all new systems as they are put into production toprovide support.
- Assist in theanalysis, design, and documentation as required to support the development,enhancement, and maintenance of the Company’s systems/applications.
- Responsiblefor gathering business requirements, design, implementing and documentation oftechnical solutions according to approved standards/procedures.
- Participatein the development of training materials.
- Assist in thetraining of software/business applications.
- Ability toclearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Ability torecognize, analyze, and effectively solve problems in a timely and organizedmanner using industry best practices and procedures.
- Ability tomulti-task in a fast-paced environment.
- 2 years’ customer service experience in an IT support role.
- 1 years’setup, configuration, troubleshooting of desktop/notebook hardware and software(Windows 7, 8,10)
- Ability toprovide system level support for computer system/business applications.Specialized knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Good writtenand verbal communication skills.
- Goodanalytical skills.
- Excellentcustomer service and credibility skills.
- Ability tohandle a heavy workload in a complex, demanding, and rapidly changingenvironment.
- iOS devicesupport (iPhone, iPad).
- MicrosoftOffice support.
- Someknowledge of TCP/IP networking and related network services (i.e. DNS, SMTP,DHCP, etc.).
- Knowledge ofActive Directory concepts and administration.
- Must bephysically able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Experienceworking in a structured, process-driven environment.
- Previousexperience in the Mortgage Banking industry.
- Experiencesupporting Outlook in a Microsoft Exchange environment.
- Experiencesupporting a variety of WiFi-enabled devices.
- Experiencesupporting remote users (home or branch office).
- Experiencewith scripting languages (PowerShell, VBScript).
- Associate’s degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft Certified Professional preferred (but not required).
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte’s core purposes.
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Operations Production Specialist
Ben oversees the loan pipeline, prioritizing in order to ensure that everything runs according to the schedule—and that all customer needs are met.
Back to top