IT Helpdesk Support Technician
Who We Are:
PulteGroup: A Fortune 500 company has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We “Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!” PulteGroup is a home builder interested in economic, environmental and social sustainability practices. The homes we build inspire “homeowners for life” with repeat business common from both the homeowners and realtors. PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by closing volume.
Pulte Mortgage: Because we are a wholly-owned subsidiary of PulteGroup we are never at a loss for business and can spend our time developing our employees instead of beating the streets. We are a financially stable partner you can trust with over 40 years in mortgage banking. We have seen it all and are stronger than ever! Named as one of Colorado’s “Best Place to Work” in 2015, we are fueled by the desire to work hard, play hard, make a difference, do good things for our communities, and have fun doing it. We are a curious group and constantly strive to find new ways to help our customers achieve financial fitness through home ownership. We focus on a total rewards package with high base salaries, competitive monthly incentives, stellar, top level benefits, a fully vested 401k match, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Pulte Cares: We are dedicated to serving the community through volunteer days, charitable contributions, employee designated charitable contribution matching program, the Opens Doors Foundation, and Built to Honor program.
Centralized in Denver, Colorado, we are a mortgage banker that values customer service, exceptional training, employee development, and continuous improvement. We are committed to running our business with integrity by always choosing the right way over the easiest way. We are dedicated to improving the lives of our customers, our employees, and PulteGroup.
Application Support Analyst
Description of Duties:
The Application Support Analyst is responsible for the daily operations of the Technical Assistance Center and the timely resolution of all problem calls. Competent to work on your own and only requires some general direction for the balance of the activities. The candidate will be responsible for the application support needs of the business as well as installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining Microsoft Windows based desktop and notebook computers, printers, mobile devices and other associated peripherals, including (but not limited to) removable media and A/V equipment.
Required Skills/Specific Job Duties:
- Monitors and answers the TAC phone line and email. Work with users to solve problems within service level objectives.
- Work with other support personnel to resolve problems not resolved at the help desk level within service level objectives.
- Backup other positions within the department like Operations, computer hardware support and deployment.
- Train and learn all new systems as they are put into production to provide support.
- Assist in the analysis, design, and documentation as required to support the development, enhancement, and maintenance of the Company’s systems/applications.
- Responsible for gathering business requirements, design, implementing and documentation of technical solutions according to approved standards/procedures.
- Participate in the development of training materials.
- Assist in the training of software/business applications.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and effectively solve problems in a timely and organized manner using industry best practices and procedures.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- 2 years’ customer service experience in an IT support role.
- 1 years’ setup, configuration, troubleshooting of desktop/notebook hardware and software (Windows 7, 8,10)
- Ability to provide system level support for computer system/business applications. Specialized knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent customer service and credibility skills.
- Ability to handle a heavy workload in a complex, demanding, and rapidly changing environment.
- iOS device support (iPhone, iPad).
- Microsoft Office support.
- Some knowledge of TCP/IP networking and related network services (i.e. DNS, SMTP, DHCP, etc.).
- Knowledge of Active Directory concepts and administration.
- Must be physically able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Experience working in a structured, process-driven environment.
- Previous experience in the Mortgage Banking industry.
- Experience supporting Outlook in a Microsoft Exchange environment.
- Experience supporting a variety of WiFi-enabled devices.
- Experience supporting remote users (home or branch office).
- Experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, VBScript).
- Associate’s degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft Certified Professional preferred (but not required).
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte’s core purposes.
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Operations Production Specialist
Ben oversees the loan pipeline, prioritizing in order to ensure that everything runs according to the schedule—and that all customer needs are met.
Back to top