The NortheastCorridor Division of PulteGroup, Inc. has an opportunity for a SummerInternship. The internship will focus on learning the many facets of the new homeconstruction industry.
Do you want to be a part of a team that helps deliver the Americandream?
If so, then you have come to the right place…
PulteGroup is a Fortune 500 company and one of the top newconstruction builders in the nation. Our10 week internship program will be a great opportunity to learn about allfacets of our company’s operations including our sales and constructionprocesses, marketing, supply chain/procurement, land development and finance.
If this sounds exciting, and you want to be a part of one ofthe fastest growing industries in the U.S, we’d love to hear from you!
- Assist with set up of new communities, plans andvendors in our systems
- Develop selling skills – building rapport,discovery, demonstration and closing
- Learn knowledge of local markets, competition,real estate, local and national trends related to home buying
- Cross training opportunities available withfinance, purchasing and construction departments
- Assist construction and warrantydepartments on various constructionstage audits
- Assist Field Managers and/or direct supervisorin performing their duties and responsibilities, including, but not limited to:Monitoring job sites, Validating schedule progression
- Participating on-site inspections
- Report generation as assigned
- Perform related administrative/clerical duties asassigned
- Must currently be enrolled in college
Back to top