The NortheastCorridor Division of PulteGroup, Inc. has an opportunity for a SummerInternship. The internship will focus on learning the many facets of the new homeconstruction industry.
Do you want to be a part of a team that helps deliver the Americandream?
If so, then you have come to the right place…
PulteGroup is a Fortune 500 company and one of the top newconstruction builders in the nation. Our10 week internship program will be a great opportunity to learn about allfacets of our company’s operations including our sales and constructionprocesses, marketing, supply chain/procurement, land development and finance.
If this sounds exciting, and you want to be a part of one ofthe fastest growing industries in the U.S, we’d love to hear from you!
- Assist with set up of new communities, plans andvendors in our systems
- Develop selling skills – building rapport,discovery, demonstration and closing
- Learn knowledge of local markets, competition,real estate, local and national trends related to home buying
- Cross training opportunities available withfinance, purchasing and construction departments
- Assist construction and warrantydepartments on various constructionstage audits
- Assist Field Managers and/or direct supervisorin performing their duties and responsibilities, including, but not limited to:Monitoring job sites, Validating schedule progression
- Participating on-site inspections
- Report generation as assigned
- Perform related administrative/clerical duties asassigned
- Must currently be enrolled in college
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Operations Production Specialist
Ben oversees the loan pipeline, prioritizing in order to ensure that everything runs according to the schedule—and that all customer needs are met.
Back to top