Insurance Sales Assistant
Insurance Sales Assistant
Assist sales agents with outbound call activity, whileconstantly maintaining and improving sales processes and evaluating risk exposureto align with department objectives and meet company standards.
- Assist Sales Agents with outbound sales calls to clients tofurther discuss our services andproducts. Soliciting and selling, as needed and directed of homeowner’s, dwelling, fire, earthquake,flood, condo, renters, wind storm and umbrella policies to new mortgage loanborrowers, builder clients, existing portfolio accounts and referral customers;via direct mail, telephone, fax, and telemarketing efforts.
- Work closely with Sales Agents with evaluating property risk to accurately quote andrecommend insurance coverage based on property location, company underwritingguidelines, previous loss experience and credit scores
- Improve sales processes by analyzing current work flows,identifying and resolving issues within area of responsibility and recommendingimprovements to streamline procedures, capitalize on best practices and enhancethe business
- Identify opportunities to increase business by effectivelypresenting sales information, analyzing and communicating results, building andmaintaining internal and external relationships and providing information andtools that support the achievement of business development.
- Organize and prioritize work based on order of importance tomeet department requirements and performance expectations
- Ensure a positive customer experience. Be familiar with allaspects of Call Quality Standards: Customer Care, Insurance Knowledge andService
- Establish and maintain relationships with lead sources andsettlement service providers
(decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: None
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: May occasionally lift and/or move upto 25 pounds.
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.):
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Property & Casualty Agent License preferred
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Prefer 1 year experience inHomeowners Insurance
- Prefer sales experience; homeowners insurance experience;property and casualty insurance experience; increasing levels of responsibility
- Outgoing, customer service focused, and friendly personality
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Good computer skills experienced with Windows based programs
- Attention to detail and the ability to priorities workassignments
- Dependable, self-motivated and able to take action withminimal direction
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte’s core purposes.
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Operations Production Specialist
Ben oversees the loan pipeline, prioritizing in order to ensure that everything runs according to the schedule—and that all customer needs are met.
Back to top