Insurance Sales Assistant
Insurance Sales Assistant
Assist sales agents with outbound call activity, while constantly maintaining and improving sales processes and evaluating risk exposure to align with department objectives and meet company standards.
- Assist Sales Agents with outbound sales calls to clients to further discuss our services and products. Soliciting and selling, as needed and directed of homeowner's, dwelling, fire, earthquake, flood, condo, renters, wind storm and umbrella policies to new mortgage loan borrowers, builder clients, existing portfolio accounts and referral customers; via direct mail, telephone, fax, and telemarketing efforts.
- Work closely with Sales Agents with evaluating property risk to accurately quote and recommend insurance coverage based on property location, company underwriting guidelines, previous loss experience and credit scores
- Improve sales processes by analyzing current work flows, identifying and resolving issues within area of responsibility and recommending improvements to streamline procedures, capitalize on best practices and enhance the business
- Identify opportunities to increase business by effectively presenting sales information, analyzing and communicating results, building and maintaining internal and external relationships and providing information and tools that support the achievement of business development.
- Organize and prioritize work based on order of importance to meet department requirements and performance expectations
- Ensure a positive customer experience. Be familiar with all aspects of Call Quality Standards: Customer Care, Insurance Knowledge and Service
- Establish and maintain relationships with lead sources and settlement service providers
(decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: None
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: May occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.):
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Property & Casualty Agent License preferred
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Prefer 1 year experience in Homeowners Insurance
- Prefer sales experience; homeowners insurance experience; property and casualty insurance experience; increasing levels of responsibility
- Outgoing, customer service focused, and friendly personality
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Good computer skills experienced with Windows based programs
- Attention to detail and the ability to priorities work assignments
- Dependable, self-motivated and able to take action with minimal direction
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte's core purposes.
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top