Insurance Sales Agent
Insurance Sales Agent
Position is located in Plano, TX
Primarily responsible for accurately placing coverage based on a wide range of products designed to fit individual clients’ risk exposure.
- Solicit and sell homeowner’s, dwelling, fire, earthquake, flood,condo, renters, wind storm and umbrella policies to new mortgage loan borrowers, builder clients, existing portfolio accounts and referral customers; via direct mail, telephone, fax, and telemarketing efforts.
- Evaluate property risk to accurately quote and recommend insurance coverage based on property location, company underwriting guidelines, previous loss experience and credit scores
- Probe customer coverage needs and upgrade/cross-sell additional products as appropriate
- Organize and prioritize work process based on order of importance to meet department requirements and performance expectations
- Ensure a positive customer experience. Be familiar with all aspects of Call Quality Standards: Customer Care, Insurance Knowledge and Service
- Return voice mails by end of business day, maintain voice mail logs daily
- Identify target source leads for outbound call follow-up through the use of various builder and lender inventory, closing, and title reports
- Establish and maintain relationships with lead sources and settlement service providers
(decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: None
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: May occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.):
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Property & Casualty Agent License preferred
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in Homeowners Insurance
- Knowledge of Property & Casualty insurance products for multiple states and carriers
- Experience with Department of Insurance state specific solicitation and selling regulations
- Outgoing, customer service focused, and friendly personality
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Good computer skills experienced with Windows based programs
- Attention to detail and the ability to priorities work assignments
- Dependable, self-motivated and able to take action with minimal direction
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte’s core purposes.
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Operations Production Specialist
Ben oversees the loan pipeline, prioritizing in order to ensure that everything runs according to the schedule—and that all customer needs are met.
Back to top