Infrastructure Engineer II
PulteGroup, Inc. is looking to expand our team of talented Information Technology professionals. It is an exciting time to join PulteGroup. We have an excellent reputation as a great place to work with an open, collaborative culture. The Infrastructure Engineer II will lead and provide engineering, second-level technical support, and technology integration services for all aspects of enterprise-class datacenter server, storage and virtualization infrastructure.
- Leads team initiatives and participates simultaneously in multiple IT project implementations.
- Scopes, designs, tests and deploys various enterprise-class datacenter server and storage infrastructure with a focus on virtual infrastructure.
- Plans and deploys virtualization solutions using private, public, and hybrid cloud technologies.
- Designs and implements proactive management and monitoring solutions using enterprise-class tools.
- Plans and builds high availability solutions for the Company's key infrastructure including Active Directory, Enterprise Vault, and various other enterprise components.
- Plans and builds highly available public-facing infrastructure in a demilitarized zone (DMZ).
- Configures load balancing using tools such as BigIP.
- Plans and implements disaster recovery solutions which includes the company's backup and recovery solution architectures.
- Administers and maintains infrastructure hardware and software, performing upgrades when appropriate.
- Performs advanced troubleshooting and diagnostics gathering to resolve moderately complex issues with hardware and software as needed.
- Optimizes infrastructure components to meet performance requirements.
- Participates in on-call rotation and performs escalated support for enterprise infrastructure that involves advanced troubleshooting and diagnostics of moderate to complex issues with Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Microsoft O365, Windows Server, VMWare, IIS, advanced load balancing using BigIP, and other related enterprise-class technologies.
- Participates in, or leads, internal initiatives for the implementation, use, and improvement of processes, procedures, guidelines, and metrics for security systems.
- Provides technical leadership & mentoring to less senior members on and off the team. Consults with other teams regarding technology solutions for business needs and/or problem resolution. Proactively seeks out opportunities to collaborate with other IT teams on project assignments and problem escalation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) certification strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in deploying and supporting enterprise-class server and storage infrastructure in a datacenter environment (greater than 150 virtual servers).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in supporting Microsoft servers and related technologies.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in VMware and other virtualization technologies.
- Able to demonstrate advanced working knowledge of load balancing, storage, firewall, and networking concepts. Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) certification strongly preferred.
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
President & CEO
The mission of our company is to provide consumer-inspired homes, and we do that all across the country. Pulte Mortgage provides safe and responsible financing for the borrowers who choose to buy the PulteGroup homes.
Back to top