Field Mgr III - High Density
Primary responsibility for coordinating the activities of new home construction in multi-story buildings in accordance with the Company’s standards and process Ensures construction schedules, safety, SWPPP, quality standards, and customer satisfaction are maintained throughout the construction process Also serves as a key member of the feasy team concerning product, specifications and design.
- Manage the customer experience throughout the construction process
- Build sustainable relationships of trust with the homeowner through open and interactive communication
- Lead value engineering cost analysis and recommendations
- Assist with creating SWPPP permits and recommendations
- Work with product team to submit and obtain building permits
- Ensure quality assurance and customer satisfaction are maintained throughout the construction process
- Oversee generation and follow through of construction related changes (RFIs)
- Maintain public safety for project’s fire, safety and storm water protection issues
- Conduct quality reviews and final inspections on a timely basis
- Accompany city and third-party building inspectors on compliance inspections
- Inspect and maintain standing inventory units
- Verify installation and initial activation of utilities, as well as coordination of final grade
- Implement safety programs, NSQP and related training in compliance with OSHA requirements
- Interact with HOA management company to ensure proper documentation, record retention, and acceptance of buildings
- Oversee Assistant Field Managers and trade partners
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES LEVEL:
MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK
- Delegates work according to employee’s abilities and skills.
- Provides input to employee’s performance evaluations.
- Assists in the identification of internal and external training opportunities.
- Provides continuous coaching with regard to functional and leadership standards (technical skills and behaviors).
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: Yes
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: Yes
- Physical Requirements: Position involves sitting, standing and/or movement, the ability to exert minimal force of up to 50 pounds and occasionally exert up to 80 pounds of minimal force to carry, lift, push, pull and otherwise move objects. Must be able to climb ladders, scaffolding and other means to reach and observe all areas of building
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Construction Management or equivalent work experience
- Valid Driver’s License because driving is an essential function of this position.
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 7-10 years in Construction or related field
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office, Excel
- Extensive knowledge of building codes, details related to waterproofing, fire, and acoustically related construction
- Knowledge of critical path scheduling and the necessary sequences of partial construction leading to accurate production scheduling
- Must be able to work extended hours and weekends when required
- Ability to work in various weather conditions – heat, rain, cold, etc.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Operations Production Specialist
Ben oversees the loan pipeline, prioritizing in order to ensure that everything runs according to the schedule—and that all customer needs are met.
Back to top