Field Mgr II
We know that BUILDING THE BEST HOMES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
PulteGroup has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We "Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!" Today, PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by volume. With a focus on driving return on invested capital, Pulte has also begun delivering top quartile operating performance versus homebuilding peers. Our success is attributed to our great people. We seek out goal-oriented professionals who are creators, leaders and pioneers. If you are interested in being a part of the Pulte team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
PulteGroup is seeking a Field Manager II in the Boston Western Metro Area!
Primary responsibility for coordinating the activities of new home construction in multi-story buildings in accordance with the Company's standards and process Ensures construction schedules, safety, SWPPP, quality standards, and customer satisfaction are maintained throughout the construction process
- Manage the customer experience throughout the construction process Build sustainable relationships of trust with the homeowner through open and interactive communication
- Oversee generation and follow through of construction related changes (RFIs)
- Maintain public safety for project's fire, safety and storm water protection issues
- Conduct quality reviews and final inspections on a timely basis
- Accompany city and third-party building inspectors on compliance inspections
- Inspect and maintain standing inventory units
- Verify installation and initial activation of utilities, as well as coordination of final grade
- Oversee Assistant Field Managers and trade partners
- Assist in Value Engineering cost analysis and recommendations
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES LEVEL:
MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK
Without Direct Reports
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: Position involves sitting, standing and/or movement, the ability to exert minimal force of up to 50 pounds and occasionally exert up to 80 pounds of minimal force to carry, lift, push, pull and otherwise move objects. Must be able to climb ladders, scaffolding and other means to reach and observe all areas of building
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Construction Management or equivalent work experience
- Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 5-7 years in Construction or related field
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office, Excel
- Must be able to work extended hours and weekends when required
- Ability to work in various weather conditions – heat, rain, cold, etc.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
President & CEO
The mission of our company is to provide consumer-inspired homes, and we do that all across the country. Pulte Mortgage provides safe and responsible financing for the borrowers who choose to buy the PulteGroup homes.
Back to top