Field Manager II
PulteGroup is always looking for the best and brightest talent. With continued projected growth in the homebuilding industry, our needs are rapidly changing and new opportunities become available every day. Please submit your application today to be the first informed and considered, as soon as this exciting opportunity becomes an immediate need.
Responsible for providing technical expertise in coordinating the activities of new home construction according to the Company’s standards and processes. Ensures construction schedules, safety, SWPPP, quality standards, and customer satisfaction are maintained throughout the construction process.
- Validate schedule progression and adherence, and product quality
- Work with team to share feedback and improve planning activities, including, but not limited to: Vendor coaching and performance feedback through schedule and quality recordables
- Design quality, materials management, budget accuracy, and take-off accuracy
- Manage the customer experience.
- Assist in the customer orientation process as well as responding to warranty calls, during the first year
- Collaborate with trade partners throughout construction process and first year warranty to improve quality and efficiency Interface with Sales personnel to manage neighborhood and customer activities and referrals
- Ensure job sites adhere to company safety and SWPPP standards
- Assist in resolving issues/conflicts related to daily construction activities (e.g., vendor contracts, work orders, job progress, design)
- Authorize payment for materials received and work completed
REQUIRED EDUCATION (degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction or Engineering preferred
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE (work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Time in position: Minimum of 3 months – 1 year at Field Manager Level I
- Construction experience
- People and team skills
- Track record of results working with and coaching vendors
- Knowledge of municipal permitting and regulations, construction management, construction related software (E-Schedule)
- Ability to read blueprints, write and communicate effectively, make correct decisions, and delegate work effectively
- General knowledge of building codes
Back to top