We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for field validations work, including material shortages, material misuse and construction adherence to the plans
• Be a liaison between field construction operations, product, and
• Review and approve all EPO activity related to or charged to plan
errors and or quantity errors.
o Utilize change management process to institute and
track all Architectural Services items.
• Check all completed estimates through field verifications, focusing
on accurate quantities
• Coordinate with external Engineering consults to address
alignment of plans with engineering.
• Collaborate with Zone Estimating in providing take-off / field
verification support, as needed.
• Coordinate with Zone, Division purchasing personnel and trade
partners as needed
• Communicate assigned project schedules weekly with Division Director of Procurement.
Level: Mentor / Coach / Feedback
• Close coordination with Zone and Division purchasing personnel
• Close coordination with Division construction personnel
• Minor Coordination with Trade Partners
• Frequent coordination with internal Product and Estimating personnel.
• Communicates assigned project schedules weekly with Zone Director of
• Mentors Estimators & Estimating Associates as they join the PulteGroup.
(Decision making, size of organization, budgetary, etc.)
- Decision Impact: Department
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: Yes
- Indirect Report s: N o
(Degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Construction, Architecture, Engineering or equivalent work experience
(Work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.)
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum 2+ years
- Minimum 1+ years Construction field experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of residential construction techniques, construction documents, building codes as well as technical and procedural knowledge of activities related to home building construction, including understanding plans & specs.
- Knowledge of structural elements and product installation means and methods
- Knowledge of lean, value engineering and costing principles and practices a plus
- High level of Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Proficient in time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Purchasing and supply chain experience is a plus
- Preferred Experience, not required but a plus:
- Product development of residential product.
- BIM exposure/experience
- Minor CAD knowledge
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top