Division VP Finance
PulteGroup seeks a self-driven and forward-thinking VP of Finance to support Ohio/Kentucky Division
By joining our Finance Organization, you are joining a team known for playing a key role in initiatives, which have a direct impact on our ability to build consumer-inspired homes. You will be able to work with some of the best finance leaders across any industry and develop your career, which will provide both professional and personal satisfaction.
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America’s top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people. At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let’s talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Primary responsibility for managing the day-to-day financial operations for assigned market. Fiscal responsibility for preparing complete and accurate financial statements, quarterly forecasting, and hands-on involvement in land acquisition feasibility process.
- Oversee preparation of monthly financial statements and responsible for SOX compliance and adherence with GAAP and Company policies and procedures
- Coordinate the annual plan, quarterly forecasts and periodic Flash submissions, including presentation of results to Area Leadership
- Assist in the land acquisition feasibility process for new communities and the disposition activities for land sales
- Serves as the compliance officer for the assigned market
- Work with internal and external audit staff
- Provide information and counsel to homebuilding functional leaders in order to drive enhanced business results
- Ensures appropriate staffing to meet department needs
- Utilizes recruiting and selection tools/processes to build organizational talent
- Delegates work according to employee’s abilities and skills
- Evaluates employee’s performance and plans for compensation actions in accordance with that performance
- Provides developmental opportunities through identification of internal and external training opportunities
- Creates opportunities for employee growth
- Provides continuous coaching with regard to functional and leadership standards (technical skills and behaviors)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting or equivalent in related field
- Certified Public Accounting license (active or inactive) strongly preferred
- Minimum 10 years public accounting/expanded homebuilding experience
- Division Controller experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, internal controls and financial reports
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage long-term projects
Back to top