Division Product Mgr (FIELD)
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Primary responsibility for the management of all Architectural needs to support Division operations
- Collects, maintains and is responsible for all information needed to draw and construct plans in all communities in a division
- Assists the Director of Product in ensuring all plans are aligned with division needs
- Manages the execution of all non-core plans through outsource drafting or other drafting resources
- In coordination with the Director of Product, provides guidance to the division on product selection for new communities
- Adheres to established quality control processes
- Provides clear and useful visibility into status of all projects to division operating teams and Director of Product
- Guards for the ongoing integrity of consumer inspired plans
- Forecasts drafting work and durations for all projects
- Maintains accurate architectural and structural details for the division in coordination with the Director of Product
- Coordinates HVAC and Fire Suppression Engineering needs as required by municipal requirements
- Manages the delivery of all collateral needed for the marketing department
- Provides product analysis to land acquisition team as needed
- Supports Value Engineering efforts for all plans in division
- This role MAY perform drafting services.
LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK
- Ensures appropriate staffing to meet department needs
- Utilizes recruiting and selection tools/processes to build organizational talent
- Delegates work according to employee's abilities and skills
- Evaluates employee's performance and plans for compensation actions in accordance with that performance
- Provides developmental opportunities through identification of internal and external training opportunities
- Creates opportunities for employee growth
- Provides continuous coaching with regard to functional and leadership standards (technical skills and behaviors)
SCOPE (decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Department
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: Yes
- Direct Reports: Yes
- Indirect Reports: No
REQUIRED EDUCATION (degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction preferred
- Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE (work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum 5 or more years Architectural or Construction experience
- CD development and construction expertise
- Project management expertise
- Outsource management expertise
- Understanding of Federal & State codes related to residential product
- Comprehensive knowledge of residential construction techniques, construction documents, building codes as well as technical and procedural knowledge of activities related to home building construction, including understanding plans & specs.
- Knowledge of structural elements and product installation means and methods
- Knowledge of lean, value engineering and costing principles and practices a plus
- Effective communication and organization skills
- General understanding of AutoCad is required, drafting experience is preferred
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top