Division Product Agent (Palm Beach Gardens)
Primary responsibility for the coordination of division product needs with the Zone Architectural Services team.
- Collect necessary information, including code interpretations, for introduction of New Home Design into communities.
- Adheres to established QC process
- Responsible for completing scope of work summary for every project
- Manages and coordinates standard plan submittals
- Coordination of plan maintenance for division needs
- Manages and coordinates ARB submittal and approval process
- This position DOES perform CAD duties
- Manage drawings in Pultegroup Cad systems.
- Utilize common tool sets as defined within PulteGroup.
- Perform additional job functions as assigned by Supervisor.
- Ensure development of compliant working drawings within the Division from both internal and external resources.
SCOPE(decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: None
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
REQUIRED EDUCATION(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree in Drafting or Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction preferred
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE (work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum 5 or more years Architectural or Construction experience
- CD development and construction expertise
- Software Skills - Word, Excel, and ACAD required. BIM software is a plus
- Understanding of Federal & State codes related to residential product
- Comprehensive knowledge of residential construction techniques, construction documents, building codes as well as technical and procedural knowledge of activities related to home building construction, including understanding plans & specs.
- Knowledge of structural elements and product installation means and methods
- Knowledge of lean, value engineering and costing principles and practices a plus
- Effective communication and organization skills
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top