Division Product Agent (Orlando)
Primary responsibility for the coordination of division product needs with the Zone Architectural Services team.
- Provide code research for permit comments and meet with municipalities as required
- Manages, reviews and communicates master plan revisions
- Provides field support to construction team
- Coordinate and assist on model and first build framewalks
- Collect necessary information, including code interpretations, for introduction of New Home Design into communities.
- Adheres to established QC process
- Utilize common tool sets as defined within PulteGroup.
- Perform additional job functions as assigned by Division Product Manager.
- Ensure development of compliant working drawings within the Division from both internal and external resources.
SCOPE(decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: None
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
REQUIRED EDUCATION(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction or equivalent preferred
- Extensive knowledge and work experience in residential construction may reduce or replace this requirement
- Valid Driver's License
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE (work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum 5 or more years Architectural or Construction experience
- CD development and construction expertise
- Software Skills – Word, Excel, and ACAD required. BIM software is a plus
- Understanding of Federal & State codes related to residential product
- Comprehensive knowledge of residential construction techniques, construction documents, building codes as well as technical and procedural knowledge of activities related to home building construction, including understanding plans & specs.
- Knowledge of structural elements and product installation means and methods
- Knowledge of lean, value engineering and costing principles and practices a plus
- Effective communication and organization skills
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
President & CEO
The mission of our company is to provide consumer-inspired homes, and we do that all across the country. Pulte Mortgage provides safe and responsible financing for the borrowers who choose to buy the PulteGroup homes.
Back to top