Division Product Agent
We know that BUILDINGTHE BEST HOMES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
PulteGroup has beenproviding the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60years. We “Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!“Today, PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the countryand is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by volume. With a focus on drivingreturn on invested capital, Pulte has also begun delivering top quartileoperating performance versus homebuilding peers. Our success is attributed toour great people. We seek out goal-oriented professionals who are creators,leaders and pioneers. If you are interested in being a part of the Pulte team,let’s talk about your career with PulteGroup!
PulteGroup is seeking a Division Product Agent in Basking Ridge, NewJersey!
Responsible for the coordination of division product needs with the Zone Architectural Services team.
- Collect necessary information, including code interpretations, for introduction of New Home Design into communities.
- Adheres to established QC process
- Responsible for completing scope of work summary for every project
- Manages and coordinates standard plan submittals
- Coordination of plan maintenance for division needs
- Manages and coordinates ARB submittal and approval process
- This position does not perform CAD duties
Level: Mentor / Coach / Feedback
(Decision making, size of organization, budgetary, etc.)
- Decision Impact: Department
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
(Degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction or equivalent work experience
(Work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.)
- Effective communication and organization skills
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum 5 or more years Architectural or Construction experience
- CD development and construction expertise
- Project management expertise
- Outsource management expertise
- Understanding of Federal & State codes related to residential product
- Comprehensive knowledge of residential construction techniques, construction documents, building codes as well as technical and procedural knowledge of activities related to home building construction, including understanding plans & specs.
- Knowledge of structural elements and product installation means and methods
- Knowledge of lean, value engineering and costing principles and practices a plus
Back to top