We know that BUILDING THE BEST HOMES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
PulteGroup has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We "Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!" Today, PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by volume. With a focus on driving return on invested capital, Pulte has also begun delivering top quartile operating performance versus homebuilding peers. Our success is attributed to our great people. We seek out goal-oriented professionals who are creators, leaders and pioneers. If you are interested in being a part of the Pulte team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
PulteGroup is looking for a Division President for its Northeast Corridor division operating in the New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York areas.
This role has primary responsibility for the overall performance of the division, across all aspects of homebuilding operations – including Land Acquisition, Entitlement, Development, Sales, Construction, Procurement, and Marketing. Responsible for maximizing business results through setting goals for key financial, operating, customer service and employee engagement targets for the Division.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and achieving the strategic and operational plans of the division.
- Monitors relevant changes in the marketplace and works to continuously position the division to take advantage of opportunities.
- Recommends long-range strategic and tactical plans for land acquisition and future communities, based on market research and competitive data in the local market, to meet future supply/business plan goals.
- Recruit, train, motivate, and manage division management in executing the agreed upon plans and objectives of the company.
- Develop, implement, and manage customer satisfaction and quality programs to continually improve buyer acceptance and satisfaction ratings for the company.
- Develops an external, local network to ensure continuous success of the Company's strategic plan relative to his/her local market.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent analytical and writing capabilities. Must be able to present ideas, concepts and technical strategies on an individual and group basis. Public speaking experience a plus
- Minimum 10 or more years strategic operations management experience in homebuilding
- Strong management development and leadership skills
- Ability to be a leader in change management
- Ability to demonstrate personal credibility and trustworthiness
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
President & CEO
The mission of our company is to provide consumer-inspired homes, and we do that all across the country. Pulte Mortgage provides safe and responsible financing for the borrowers who choose to buy the PulteGroup homes.
Back to top