Div Staff Accountant
A career in Finance and Accounting at Pulte Homes is not acting as a ‘number cruncher’; it is becoming an integral part of a dynamic team. In joining Pulte’s Finance team you will position yourself on a fast track with a growing Fortune 181 Corporation.
Performs various accounting duties for the division.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of the general ledger close.
- Prepares standard monthly journal entries.
- Prepares monthly financial statements, i.e., balance sheet and income statement.
- Administers accounts payable function.
- Assists in the preparation of annual budgets and other forecasts.
- Prepares special financial and statistical reports as needed.
- Assists auditors and prepare schedules and work papers necessary for their audits.
- Custodian of petty cash and manual check security.
- Reconciles bank accounts.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Accounting or equivalent in related field
- Minimum 1-3 years accounting experience
- Knowledge of accounting theory and practice
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines under time pressure
Back to top