Div Staff Accountant
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Primary responsibility for completing monthly accounting duties, including preparation and recording of journal entries, review of house cost, maintenance of the general ledger, preparation of reconciliations, preparation of year-end tax projects and special projects, as required.
- Prepares monthly journal entries
- Maintains general ledger accounts and prepares monthly reconciliations
- Performs house cost review and analysis
- Coordinates work efforts with National Shared Services
- Assists in AP review and processing
- Prepares and maintains supporting documentation for the Division's SOX binders
- Assists with the preparation of internal financial reports, cash flow projections and forecasts
- Prepares year-end tax bills and various financial reports
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES LEVEL:
- Not applicable
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting (or equivalent in related field)
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years general accounting or finance experience
- Knowledge of accounting theory and practice
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines under time pressure
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top