Director Land Plan & Entitlemnt (Orlando)
Primary responsibility to manage all aspects of engineering approvals and permits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of land entitlement, planning, engineering approvals and permits.
- Coordinates preliminary project planning process across all disciplines
- Ensures accurate and timely information is communicated to sales and construction.
- Provide engineering support to acquisitions for all feasibility.
- Participate with other strategic Ops members in the discussion/decision of general company initiatives.
- Hire, train, motivate, and evaluate staff.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in civil engineering or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years previous related experience
- Prefer licensed Professional Engineer (PE) or Planner
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Multi-tasking a plus
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top