Director Field Marketing Ops
We know that BUILDING HOMES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that, “Builds Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!” PulteGroup has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. Today, PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country. Pulte has been ranked the highest homebuilder in previous years on the Fortune 500 list. Our success is attributed to our great people. We seek out goal-oriented professionals who are creators, leaders and pioneers. If you are interested in being a part of the Pulte team, let’s talk about your career with Pulte Group!
Do you have a passion for continuous improvement and the ability to work cross-functionally in order to establish attainable performance objectives? Are you an expert in content creation and operational effectiveness that collaborate with PulteGroup division leaders to increase the company’s visibility, and strengthen the company’s brand positioning?
If the answer to these questions is yes, read on! The Director, Field Marketing Operations primary responsibility is to champion a more integrated business by interfacing between the marketing activity of home office subject matter experts and that of team members who execute in the field. FMO raises the caliber of execution, in terms of effectiveness, efficiency and consistency, by delivering content, tools, training and feedback in a consultative, hands-on approach. FMO provides an important linkage between corporate strategies and local execution, collaborating with Corporate, Area and Division leaders to grow marketing capability and productivity across the enterprise.
You will be responsible for:
Content Creation – influences the creation of centralized tools & material for use by all Divisions:
- Deploys templates and resources to ensure that each Division has tools needed to develop a well thought-out, detailed, attainable annual plan tied to key objectives.
- Provides Playbooks for common marketing needs (e.g. QMI management, promotional campaigns, community or brand launch, Del Webb programs).
- Create and manage on-boarding program and documents.
Operational Effectiveness – contributes to an environment of operational excellence to ensure Divisions maximize effectiveness and available efficiencies:
- Optimizes marketing investment by using a consistent methodology based on lead, traffic & sales goals.
- Implements discipline of performance measurement using common tracking.
- Formally identify and share best practices for maximum leverage.
- Collaborates with Divisions on the application of media best practices to their business.
- Facilitates media performance reviews between Divisions and home office team.
- Drives consistent application of tools and processes to maximize productivity across Divisions.
Solutions Facilitation – works cross-functionally to leverage corporate resources on behalf of field marketing needs:
- Conducts coaching on root-cause analysis to derive actionable insights.
- Uses diagnostic framework to recommend action steps that address community- and market-specific problems.
- Provides thought leadership and applies experience to help Divisions meet or exceed their goals.
- Establishes processes to overcome shared issues (e.g. deploying Zone product, sales support administration).
Field Input to Home Office SMEs – maintains line of sight into field use of systems, messaging, tools, programs and processes.
- Delivers feedback to ensure that home office solutions are focused on field needs so that maximum leverage is achieved.
- Synthesize division feedback for home office partners in regards to highest needs for content in field marketing execution.
- Helps corporate team prioritize limited resources on highest order benefits.
Guidance to Field Teams – takes a hands-on approach to enhancing the skills and productivity of each team member:
- Performs in-market visits with each Division.
- Establishes regular calls with each Division marketing team.
- Identifies needs of each Division and provides talent assessment and solutions.
- Working closely with Division leadership, establishes attainable performance objectives and holds team members accountable for results.
- Provides coaching on skill and behavioral development.
Conducts onboarding training for new team members to expedite their contribution
What are we looking for:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 7-10 years Marketing experience
- Time in position: Minimum of 2 years at a management level
- Ability to shift between strategic initiatives and tactical responsibilities
- Understanding of and demonstrated skill at aligning marketing mix
- Experience establishing and managing to a budget
- Effective problem solving, data collection and analysis skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Project management and delegation skills with attention to budgets and timeframe
- Team oriented with ability to motivate others
- Ability to lead change in a continuous improvement environment
- Thinks with scalability in mind so that ideas can be used or adapted in different markets
- Ability to gain confidence, credibility, trust and support
- Demonstrated objectivity
Back to top