Coord Land Plng & Entitlement (Orlando)
From discovering land to developing new communities, you'll work closely with the Sales, Construction and Finance teams at Pulte Homes. You will also collaborate with officials from local municipalities, professional consultants, legal counsel and land development contractors. In our World-Class training program, you will learn the land development process and focus this knowledge into creating unique living environments, thus continuing to enhance Pulte Homes' respected image around the world.
Provide administrative support for all functions of the land department including: Acquisition, Development and Entitlement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of land budgets including: budgeting, invoice processing and contracting
- Track key land milestone delivery dates
- Coordinate governmental submittals and approvals for engineering plans, plats, addresses and other permits
- Compile due diligence packages for land acquisition approvals to include: Soils Reports, Phase 1 and Phase 2 Environmental Site Assessments, Cost Estimates and Title Work
- Assist acquisition department in Contract Management for Land Purchases
REQUIRED EDUCATION :
- Minimum High School Diploma
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top