Contract Coordinator - Columbus
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be part of a team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people. At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
PulteGroup is seeking a Contract Coordinator in Columbus, Ohio!
Responsible for processing contracts, invoices and other related financial system data management.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of land development budgets in accounting system
- Manage land development budget support (updating schedules and contracts)
- Coordinate and report action items for each monthly LDA review requiring a quarterly audit of all GA community land development books
- Manage monthly lot costs
- Create and reconcile community lots in accounting and sales systems
- Coordinate new land vendor setup processing
- Manage insurance requirement status of land vendors
- Manage vendor bidding, contracting and invoicing process
- Coordinate and manage the process for new land development project start-up, including sub divider's agreements, bond requirements, etc. Prepare monthly land accrual balance from current month land invoices
- Oversee and administrate HOA property managers for company's subdivision properties, including management of various HOA processes and matters
- Coordinate with and direct utility companies through the land development process, including tracking and managing necessary utility easements
- Provide assistance with planning and zoning of new land acquisition projects
- Assist in managing Special Projects being overseen by Land Department
- Maintain records retention requirements for land documents
(decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: Yes
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum Associate's Degree in Business or equivalent
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 1 years
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
President & CEO
The mission of our company is to provide consumer-inspired homes, and we do that all across the country. Pulte Mortgage provides safe and responsible financing for the borrowers who choose to buy the PulteGroup homes.
Back to top