Construction Intern - West Chester, Pennsylvania
We know that BUILDINGTHE BEST HOMES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
PulteGroup has beenproviding the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60years. We “Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!“Today, PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the countryand is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by volume. With a focus on drivingreturn on invested capital, Pulte has also begun delivering top quartileoperating performance versus homebuilding peers. Our success is attributed toour great people. We seek out goal-oriented professionals who are creators,leaders and pioneers. If you are interested in being a part of the Pulte team,let’s talk about your career with PulteGroup!
PulteGroup is seeking a Construction Intern in Pennsylvania!
Field Manager Internship
Do you love to work hands-on and have a passion for watchingthings get built from the ground up?
As a kid, when all of your friends were out running aroundin the playground, were you building Lego houses?
Do you want to be a part of a team that helps deliver theAmerican dream?
If so, then you have come to the right place…
You will get to see first-hand how a home is built andchecked for quality and safety standards. You will get to be part of a worldclass homebuilding experience, working alongside an experienced Construction orField Manager to learn the ropes from the experts. This internship requires youto be out in the field, walking through homes that are in various stages ofconstruction, interfacing with various trades, and checking the quality oftheir work.
If this sounds exciting, and you want to be a part of one ofthe fastest growing industries in the U.S, we’d love to hear from you!
- Assist Field Managers and/or direct supervisor in performing their duties and responsibilities, including, but not limited to: Monitoring job sites Validating schedule progression
- Participating on-site inspections
- Reviewing warranty requests validating first pass yield
- Coordinating “punch outs”
- Must currently be enrolled in college
- Preference: will be receiving a degree within a Bachelor of Construction Management Program
- Understanding or knowledge within construction industry or in a residential trade role
- Demonstrate professional interaction skills with internal and external clients
- Demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Operations Production Specialist
Ben oversees the loan pipeline, prioritizing in order to ensure that everything runs according to the schedule—and that all customer needs are met.
Back to top