We know that BUILDING THE BEST HOMES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
PulteGroup has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We “Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!” Today, PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by volume. With a focus on driving return on invested capital, Pulte has also begun delivering top quartile operating performance versus homebuilding peers. Our success is attributed to our great people. We seek out goal-oriented professionals who are creators, leaders and pioneers. If you are interested in being a part of the Pulte team, let’s talk about your career with PulteGroup!
PulteGroup is seeking a Construction Intern in Basking Ridge, New Jersey!
Field Manager Internship
Do you love to work hands-on and have a passion for watching things get built from the ground up?
As a kid, when all of your friends were out running around in the playground, were you building Lego houses?
Do you want to be a part of a team that helps deliver the American dream?
If so, then you have come to the right place…
You will get to see first-hand how a home is built and checked for quality and safety standards. You will get to be part of a world class homebuilding experience, working alongside an experienced Construction or Field Manager to learn the ropes from the experts. This internship requires you to be out in the field, walking through homes that are in various stages of construction, interfacing with various trades, and checking the quality of their work.
If this sounds exciting, and you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S, we’d love to hear from you!
- Assist Field Managers and/or direct supervisor in performing their duties and responsibilities, including, but not limited to: Monitoring job sites Validating schedule progression
- Participating on-site inspections
- Reviewing warranty requests validating first pass yield
- Coordinating “punch outs”
- Must currently be enrolled in college
- Preference: will be receiving a degree within a Bachelor of Construction Management Program
- Understanding or knowledge within construction industry or in a residential trade role
- Demonstrate professional interaction skills with internal and external clients
- Demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Operations Production Specialist
Ben oversees the loan pipeline, prioritizing in order to ensure that everything runs according to the schedule—and that all customer needs are met.
Back to top