Construction Field Manager Internship - Michigan
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people. At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
You will get to see first-hand how a home is built and checked for quality and safety standards. You will get to be part of a world class homebuilding experience, working alongside an experienced Construction or Field Manager to learn the ropes from the experts.
This internship requires you to be out in the field, walking through homes that are in various stages of construction, interfacing with various trades, and checking the quality of their work.
If this sounds exciting, and you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S, we'd love to hear from you!
- Assist Field Managers and/or direct supervisor in performing their duties and responsibilities, including, but not limited to: Monitoring job sites Validating schedule progression
- Participating on-site inspections
- Reviewing warranty requests validating first pass yield
- Coordinating "punch outs"
- Must currently be enrolled in college
- Preference: will be receiving a degree within a Bachelor of Construction Management Program
- Understanding or knowledge within construction industry or in a residential trade role
- Demonstrate professional interaction skills with internal and external clients
- Demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top