Construction Field Manager
PulteGroup is always looking for the best and brightest talent. With continued projected growth in the homebuilding industry, our needs are rapidly changing and new opportunities become available every day. Please submit your application today to be the first informed and considered, as soon as this exciting opportunity becomes an immediate need.
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America’s top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people. At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let’s talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for providing technical expertise in coordinating the activities of new home construction according to the Company’s standards and processes. Ensures construction schedules, safety, SWPPP, quality standards, and customer satisfaction are maintained throughout the construction process.
- Validate schedule progression and adherence, and product quality
- Work with team to share feedback and improve planning activities, including, but not limited to: Vendor coaching and performance feedback through schedule and quality recordables
- Design quality, materials management, budget accuracy, and take-off accuracy
- Manage the customer experience.
- Assist in the customer orientation process as well as responding to warranty calls, during the first year
- Collaborate with trade partners throughout construction process and first year warranty to improve quality and efficiency Interface with Sales personnel to manage neighborhood and customer activities and referrals
- Ensure job sites adhere to company safety and SWPPP standards
- Assist in resolving issues/conflicts related to daily construction activities (e.g., vendor contracts, work orders, job progress, design)
- Authorize payment for materials received and work completed
REQUIRED EDUCATION (degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction or Engineering preferred
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE (work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Time in position: Minimum of 3 months – 1 year at Field Manager Level I
- Construction experience
- People and team skills
- Track record of results working with and coaching vendors
- Knowledge of municipal permitting and regulations, construction management, construction related software (E-Schedule)
- Ability to read blueprints, write and communicate effectively, make correct decisions, and delegate work effectively
- General knowledge of building codes
Back to top