Comp & Benefits Coordinator
Primarily responsible for acting as a liaison between the Human Resources and Benefits department in support of employee inquiries on benefits and leave administration.
- Administers various employee benefit programs, such as group insurance, life, medical and dental, accident and disability, insurance, 401(k); and wellness programs.
- Handles projects related to benefits such as wellness initiatives, health fair planning and retirement session planning.
- Assists employees as requested during orientation on benefits policies and procedures, covering topics including leave policies, health and life insurance programs, flexible spending accounts, and retirement benefits.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for all leave inquiries, educating employees and managers on the leave process and related policies.
- Develops, generates and presents reports on a regular basis to analyze leave data and trends.
- Administers the Corporate severance program, including coordination with HR team members, agreement drafting and related tracking and reporting activities
- Maintains current knowledge of federal and state leave laws and regulations; proposes revisions to internal documents, policies and communications as necessary to ensure company compliance.
- Handles other duties as assigned
(Degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree preferred
(Work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.)
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum 2 years in compensation and/or benefits administration
- Effective communication skills, oral & written required
- Significant experience in Microsoft Word and Excel. ADP Payroll and other applicable database programs helpful.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with an ability to multi-task on a regular basis
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
President & CEO
The mission of our company is to provide consumer-inspired homes, and we do that all across the country. Pulte Mortgage provides safe and responsible financing for the borrowers who choose to buy the PulteGroup homes.
Back to top